ooooooooooo

Anyone install tracks on the Roxor?

B

Bister

I looked a them, to pricy for me, but I said the same thing when I bought tracks for my Grizzly. It's my go anywhere machine. and groomer/drag puller.

The track system from Roxor says that you can't have lockers in the front, I have lunchbox but probably the OX would be OK, just don't engage it; so that would put me out of the market. But it's not something I really need around here anyway, but they would be awesome to use it as a groomer or in a snow resort, etc.

IMG_4332.JPGIMG_4335.JPGIMG_4338.JPG

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Nordtrack you cannot have Warn unlocking hubs but lockers are fine.

Just about 1/2 price of the OEM Mattracks.

B

Bister

The Nordtrack you cannot have Warn unlocking hubs but lockers are fine.

Just about 1/2 price of the OEM Mattracks.

Would having the hubs be OK if you just leave them engaged? Anyone with lockers almost always have hubs also.

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You need to remove them to fit the 3" wheel spacers. I bought a set of Warn but wont install them as I may go with these tracks.

Would having the hubs be OK if you just leave them engaged? Anyone with lockers almost always have hubs also.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You gonna do trail grooming with it?

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Speaking of, how are you boys doin up there? We got our first measurable this weekend.

B

Bister

Speaking of, how are you boys doin up there? We got our first measurable this weekend.
In Saskatchewan, the little bit of snow we got where I am is pretty much melted. Harvest sucks for the farmers, maybe half off and it’s wet.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Woof. Ours is gone now as well. Only left in the woods.

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No snow yet, let us finish harvesting the crops then we will play with the tracks.

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So we got more snow and got to ride yesterday. The snow was wet as it was around 0 degC and I could only get to 3rd gear.
Today was colder at -6C and I had no problem running in 4th gear. Speedometer was showing over 50 mph but I got suspicious and ran a gps app on my phone and it was showing 28-30 mph in 4th gear @2000 rpm. The highest I got was 33 mph. It was a lot smoother riding today with the colder temps and harder snow.