ooooooooooo

A Few Add On's Over the Weekend!

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Did a little work over the weekend! Added 33" MTs, Max A.s' Front and Rear Shackles and Pro Comp's 2.5 AAL. Over all a fairly easy do it yourself job, took several hrs. but only because I had never done AALs and this took some time to figure out and then to get that little center bolt to line back up. Next will be the exhaust Cat Delete!

Roxor Lt front side view.jpg Roxor Rt front side view.jpg Roxor rt side view.jpg

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Looks great! I ordered Max A's shackles as well. They should be here by the end of the week. Where did you get your KC light mount? I have two that I'm going to mount on the A-pillars. Just haven't decided where the best place to run the wiring.

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks, the light bar is actually a left over light bar I saved from my original 2008 Polaris RZR that I adopted to fit on top of my Roxor. The lights are from Harbor Freight and they are actually very bright and came with all the wiring needed. I wanted an old school look, and not the just the Light bar that everyone is doing.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks great! I ordered Max A's shackles as well. They should be here by the end of the week. Where did you get your KC light mount? I have two that I'm going to mount on the A-pillars. Just haven't decided where the best place to run the wiring.
I drilled a hole by the mount cut the plug in and rewired it under the inside dash.

9418CFE0-EE5B-4609-AC03-E66147FA73F7.jpeg

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Lol...here are the one's I ordered...they fit really good. The discription says fog pattern but it's actually spot pattern. I had to cut and splice to get them installed but it went smooth. Pretty much plug and play.

KC HiLites 6

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok, thanks.
The dealer said Mahindra is sending me a LED light bar for the roof with the deal they had this month. I guess I'll wait to see how that looks when it gets here but I generally prefer the old-school look of the KCs.

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
That's awesome! Wish Mahindra would send me some free stuff...I've sold 3 units for them so far lol.