ooooooooooo

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Looks like I am buying a 2022 Roxor. I will be using this for Hog Hunting. A regular SXS does not work so well because we have miles between fields. So far accessories should include a Rear Locker, Roof, Fold Down Windshield, and a Rear Seat. I am told disconnecting the Speedometer will disable the speed limiter. Any suggestions?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here you go.

Screenshot_20211201-101955_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would re-consider disconnecting the speedo and opt for tune by Diesel Freaks instead. Well worth the money. A stage one tune turned mine into a little rocket. Also, do you need a fold down window? I think it is overpriced for what you get. I installed a CJ7 frame on mine and like it very much. Check out On the Rox and Ceeco for some accessories.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I would re-consider disconnecting the speedo and opt for tune by Diesel Freaks instead. Well worth the money. A stage one tune turned mine into a little rocket. Also, do you need a fold down window? I think it is overpriced for what you get. I installed a CJ7 frame on mine and like it very much. Check out On the Rox and Ceeco for some accessories.
I will be using this for Hog Hunting and a Thermal Scope will not work through a Windshield. Also running gravel Roads with a Windshield in place sucks up Dust everywhere.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Or if ur on a budget you can get the same turn through Giloman for 300. I also have the CJ windshield. Got glass for $40

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Or if ur on a budget you can get the same turn through Giloman for 300. I also have the CJ windshield. Got glass for $40
I got the Giloman Stage 1 and the only difference from the others seems to be $$$$$$$

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Y
Yes, I installed a CJ7 windshield frame on mine as well and an very satisfied.

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I use mine a lot for hog hunting as well. The fold down windshield is on my list for the reason you mentioned with the Thermal. I also went with a Gilomen Stage 2 on my ECU and highly recommend any tune. You’ll go from a pathetic 50 horsepower to a 100+ hp and it makes a huge difference. I’ve got 34” tires on my and air then down to 12 or so PSI to try and help with the ride because they are rough. Whenever my warranty is up I’m going to do some upgrades to the suspension.
Also, as mentioned above Wade is the man. He’s done an amazing thing for this off-road community. His customer service is top notch along with his products.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Cj Windshield bolts right on and folds. Plus u can get wiper control simply. I redid my rollcage to match the windshield. Plus cj mirrors mount right up.

Last edited:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I use mine a lot for hog hunting as well. The fold down windshield is on my list for the reason you mentioned with the Thermal. I also went with a Gilomen Stage 2 on my ECU and highly recommend any tune. You’ll go from a pathetic 50 horsepower to a 100+ hp and it makes a huge difference. I’ve got 34” tires on my and air then down to 12 or so PSI to try and help with the ride because they are rough. Whenever my warranty is up I’m going to do some upgrades to the suspension.
Also, as mentioned above Wade is the man. He’s done an amazing thing for this off-road community. His customer service is top notch along with his products.
For less than 200 you can replace all 4 shocks with some off of rockauto and have a very improved ride. I highly suggest you do that if your running stock shocks.

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For less than 200 you can replace all 4 shocks with some off of rockauto and have a very improved ride. I highly suggest you do that if your running stock shocks.
It is certainly on my list. I've got a few things lined up like Diff breathers, lunchbox locker(in the rear) and also new shocks planned for the spring. Just need to get some time lined up at my buddies house so I can use his lift.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What brand of shocks do you recommend. Are they for a Jeep?

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The best shocks on a budget are these: KYB (343403 Front, 344015 Rear. I did a review some months back and other users have commentes since.

Many here on the forum use and like Bilstein shocks. They cost more than the KYB above. You can just search for Bilstein to find the part numbers.