ooooooooooo

Used Roxor Wanted

LiveFree

What members have a Roxor For Sale. Everyone I tried to contact doesn't answer to their for sale add or has already been sold however still posted. Looking for one no more than $18000.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
0f76c26cd676119bee9c8081c25ad500.jpg

Not mine. Saw this on Facebook and passing the info along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What members have a Roxor For Sale. Everyone I tried to contact doesn't answer to their for sale add or has already been sold however still posted. Looking for one no more than $18000.
atvsandmor.com. They are in Salem Illinois, they have two red 2023s left. Sticker price is 14,899. They try to add tax, shipping, freight, all that bs on them, but you can get a brand new 23 out of there without all of that, probably under 17, maybe less, I think they’re trying to get out of the Roxor business since they only have two left, never got any 2024s. It’d be worth checking out. I bought one from them in January.

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
reedcharlie75 has probably found you a very good deal.
HOWEVER atvsandmor leaves some to be desired. They like to quote the $14,899 price, then start adding Destination Charges, Prep Charges, Paper Work Charges, etc. to that advertised price.
If dealing with them I would get the EXACT TOTAL PRICE out the door "in writing" with the Serial Number and Year Model of the machine you are dealing on listed on the paperwork, before making the trip. Also get Pictures to include the Odometer Reading and Serial Number.
I would not count on getting Mahindra Financing through them either.
I talked with them a couple times before buying Rocky from my local dealer. I was not impressed with how they do business. With that said, you can probably get a NEW Machine at a very good price from them, as they are wanting them gone.

Just My Two Cents.

Bob R