I Am selling OEM STarter motor on ebay with 7 day delivery & 5 % Discount
Feel free to purchase

Motor.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can anyone provide a clear, undamaged sticker on the manual transmission starter?

lcp

Has anyone checked to see if the Roxor starters cross-reference to starters for other applications. Surely, they wouldn't produce this starter for just one machine. It seems they would try to use preexisting parts whenever available. Here's a link to DB showing some starters for various Mahindra machines. Maybe one of those would work?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone checked to see if the Roxor starters cross-reference to starters for other applications. Surely, they wouldn't produce this starter for just one machine. It seems they would try to use preexisting parts whenever available. Here's a link to DB showing some starters for various Mahindra machines. Maybe one of those would work?

DieselFreak has cross referenced the starter. He has them available on his website.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Manual starter? I doubt you can start a diesel 4cyl with a crank. Be better to park on a hill lol.
Very difficult to crank by hand. My dad had a 2 cylinder Volvo diesel in a boat , it had a decompression lever on each cylinder, you had to flip them up and crank by hand which was very difficult to get spinning, then once spinning you had to flip the lever on 1 cylinder until it started on 1 cylinder then start the second cylinder.