ooooooooooo

2024 Roxor HD Hard Top/ROPS

onehorsefarmer

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Howdy
New Roxor HD owner here.

Ive been beating the seach engine bushes looking for a full length hard top and rops for my new 24 HD.

Any suggestions?

Has any one fabbed up there own rops and top?
Im interested in a cargo type top and cant seem to find one.

Thanks!

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you have not already, look at ontheroxfab.com, rancharmorutv.com, and rallytops.com, for your tops.

The full length 4 seat ROPS for full length tops are hard to come by. Mahindra has not made those in a long time. You might find someone who has removed one and is willing to sell. I do remember there was a 3rd party manufacturer who built one, but I don't think it was truly ROPS rated and was more for show. The trick is to find both a ROPS and top that are compatible with each other. I am sure you will get additional input from the many good folks here.

onehorsefarmer

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the reply.

Seems to confirm my search results.
Looks like Ill add a soft top while a buddy and I design up a roof and rops. Should be interesting.

Are all soft tops pretty much the same or is there a make thats the go to?

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mahindra contracted with Bestop, probably the most popular, to build one for the Roxor, but whether you can find one or not is another story. I think they have been out of production for some time. see Bestop Bikini Top - 2 Passenger - The All-New ROXOR By Mahindra. There was another manufacturer who made, and probably still makes soft tops for the Roxor, you will have to hunt them up, and I don't know anything about their quality. There are also some folks who modified a Bestop soft top for a Jeep, but I think the mod was fairly significant, not something I would want to do. I like my OTR Roxor Sport Top - On The Rox, and they make a 4 seater top that might work for you with the right ROPS.

onehorsefarmer

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mahindra contracted with Bestop, probably the most popular, to build one for the Roxor, but whether you can find one or not is another story. I think they have been out of production for some time. see Bestop Bikini Top - 2 Passenger - The All-New ROXOR By Mahindra. There was another manufacturer who made, and probably still makes soft tops for the Roxor, you will have to hunt them up, and I don't know anything about their quality. There are also some folks who modified a Bestop soft top for a Jeep, but I think the mod was fairly significant, not something I would want to do. I like my OTR Roxor Sport Top - On The Rox, and they make a 4 seater top that might work for you with the right ROPS.
Thanks for the info.
I think ill roll with a simple soft top until i fab up some stuff.
Mahindra contracted with Bestop, probably the most popular, to build one for the Roxor, but whether you can find one or not is another story. I think they have been out of production for some time. see Bestop Bikini Top - 2 Passenger - The All-New ROXOR By Mahindra. There was another manufacturer who made, and probably still makes soft tops for the Roxor, you will have to hunt them up, and I don't know anything about their quality. There are also some folks who modified a Bestop soft top for a Jeep, but I think the mod was fairly significant, not something I would want to do. I like my OTR Roxor Sport Top - On The Rox, and they make a 4 seater top that might work for you with the right

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
We make custom soft tops for all jeeps, Once you have the Rops & frame installed ,Message me i can get one made to fit
Type roxor in search